Study/ re-sourcing travel in group
Re-source yourself and learn new methods for your practice. In and through nature.
Tailor-made transformation (with a personal transformation coach)
Targeting on your personal and professional development. In and through nature.
What is a mini-sabbatical?
A sabbatical (from Hebrew: shabbat (שבת) (i.e., Sabbath), in Latin: sabbaticus, in Greek: sabbatikos (σαββατικός), literally a "ceasing") is a rest from work, or a break. People traditionally take a sabbatical to eg. fulfill a goal, build skills, revitalize or do research. Step out, travel the world and accomplish your goals; the key is to move, get away, renew, refresh. Sabbaticals can be beneficial to both employees and employers. Getting away is essential for creative and new thinking, can help you develop talents and skills, or even prevent from burnout.
Mini-sabbaticals are shorter in length but also aim for rest, refresh & refocus.
Advantages for employer:
- Decreases cost of turnover & sick leave expenses
- Stimulates healthy work-life balance
- Supports retaining experienced talent & managing it during recession periods
- Enables developing leadership
- Boosts employee loyalty, enthusiasm, productivity and innovation
- In and via nature
- Personal development and new insights are key: exploring, learning, growing
- Step out & move
- Away from home and daily routines (otter setting)
- Sustainable: we aim a win for all stakeholders (person, people, planet, profit)
- Project approach: intake, goalsetting/ questions, doing, learning, follow-up
- Through innovative vision on sustainable working & living
- Focus on sustainable employment, health & well-being
For more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +32 476 96 39 59